These terms and conditions spell out the rules and regulations that govern the use of the heart and lung clinic’s website, located at www.theheartandlungclinic.com. When you use the website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use theheartandlungclinic.com if you do not agree fully with all the terms and conditions layed ou on this page.
The following terminologies refer to these Terms and Conditions. “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who browses on this website and you agree to the terms and conditions set out on this page. “The Clinic / Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to theheartandlungclinic.com. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to a user in the most appropriate manner for the purpose of meeting the client’s needs with respect to the provision of the website’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India.
You should never:
- Republish any material from theheartandlungclinic.com in any form.
- Sell, sublet, rent, sub-license, or alienate in any manner, any material from theheartandlungclinic.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from theheartandlungclinic.com.
- Redistribute any content from theheartandlungclinic.com
Many pages of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. The heart and lung clinic does not filter, edit, publish or review any posts or comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Heart and Lung Clinic, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the persons who post their views and opinions. As much as is permissible under existing laws, the Heart and Lung Clinic shall not in any way be responsible for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use of and / or posting of and / or appearance of the comments on this website.
The heart and lung clinic reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any which it considers inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these terms and conditions in any way what so ever.
When you post comments or express views on this website you specifically agree that:
- You are eligible to post the comments on the website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without any limitation, any copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any offensive, defamatory, libelous, indecent, immoral or unlawful material which could be an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used as a method to solicit or promote any business, commercial, immoral, antisocial or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant the heart and lung clinic full permission to reproduce or edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our website without our prior written permssion
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors
These following entities / business / organizations may have hyperlinks to our home page, blog, publications or to other areas of the website as long as the link is not in any way deceptive, does not falsely imply agreement sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking entity and its products and / or services; and specifically fits into the context of the linking party’s website. We may also consider and approve without any prior notice, other link requests from the following types of organizations.
Popular consumer and / or business information sources.
- Associations / other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions
- Trade associations.
We reserve the right to approve link requests from any of these organizations if,
- the link does not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our affiliated entities / businesses.
- the organization does not have any negative past record.
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of the heart and lung clinic.
- the link is in the context of general resource information
If you are one of the businesses / entities / organizations listed in the paragraph above, and would like to link to our website, please inform us of your desire to do so by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your name, your organization’s name, your contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. We will need about 14 business days to respond. Please do not proceed unless you hear from us.
Use of the heart and lung clinic’s logo or other artwork will not be allowed for linking withiut a trademark license agreement. Without our prior written approval / permission, you should not create frames around our webpage or alter in any other way the visual presentation or appearance of our website. We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your site. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arises on your website.
We reserve the right to request you remove any / all links or any particular link to our website which we feel is necessary. You must immediately remove all links to our website upon our request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow the linking terms and conditions set out on this page. If you find any link on our site that is offensive for any reason, please contact and inform us immediately. We will reciprocally consider requests to remove links requested by you but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you.
We do not guarantee / ensure that all / any of the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. We also do not promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. We shall however make every effort to ensure that everything on our site is current, accurate and relevant. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability stated here and elsewhere on the disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph; and / supercede liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.